Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 6: Bored

I've had really great sleep the last few nights. I've slept all the way through a good 8 hours each night. There also has been no change in pain and discomfort.

Day 6 of Double Jaw Surgery

Swelling seems to stay around the same. I've been taking these photos in the AM.. I wonder if I took them later in the day if they would be different. Ehhhh.. I don't feel like changing it up lol. Gotta keep it consistent now.

Bored
I'm really tired of watching TV now. There's only so much mindless TV you can watch and be entertained before it gets too much and too noisy.  I've depleted and caught up to all my DVR'd shows like Walking Dead, The Affair, Homeland, Scandal, blackish, Fresh Off the Boat, and your usual list of reality TV shows. After finishing watching all my shows in the morning, I finally sat down to blog my last few days. I did a few day's worth yesterday and shared the link on Facebook so my friends can see what I've been up to. As I've disclaimered before, I wrote my posts after the actual day because I didn't really feel like writing or the attention span to do so.

It's been really nice recapping my days and listening to my precious Spotify. Just great background music as I reflect.

Irritations
On the bitter side, my teeth are starting to hurt. They are sensitive, almost like a cavity hurt or sweet tooth ache. Mostly my molars are bothered and sensitive. Probably because I have yet to brush my teeth properly and only been using the oral rinse.

My nose has also continued to bleed runny liquid all day! I did remove some mucous, which helped for a little, but then more runny nose issues ensued.

I did take a nap for 45 minutes in the evening and then rented Pay-Per-View of Southpaw. I love Jake Gyllenhaal. He's my celebrity man crush! It's a really great movie, with wonderful acting and intensity.



No comments:

Post a Comment