Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 17: Numbness

Day 17 of Double Jaw Surgery

I'm continue to experience numbness. It is mainly on my left cheek and nose, as indicated below in the blue overlay. When I asked my doc if I could start to blow my nose, he said to be careful, especially since I'm numb in that area and may not realize how rough I am.


Dancing Machine
I've been hit with the dance bug hard the last couple days and today I couldn't contain myself. After Justin Bieber dropped his album, Purpose, and then all the videos that followed the release, PURPOSE: The Movement, and Missy's comeback of WTF video, and an upcoming dance competition being held next month that I'll be attending, and and and and.... you get the idea. I just wanna dance!! I recorded myself dancing after my friend said I should, but then I changed my mind on posting it. lol! I can't wait to attend the dance competition to see all the awesome talent we have in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment