Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 20: More Friendly Visits

Day 20 of Double Jaw Surgery

Non-Elevated Sleep
Last night I slept without my elevated pillow. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I would feel a lot of pressure on my head and I even slept sideways too. Maybe the numbness of my cheeks prevented me from feeling the pain, if there was any, haha. Had a pretty light sleep in general though and woke up early. So I went back to sleep until noon and felt refreshed. I'll probably go back to sleeping elevated though.. anything to help lower the remaining swollen areas.

Friendly Visits
I was pleasantly surprised when 2 of my favorite co-workers came to visit me today! We've definitely grown to be more than just co-workers over the years and are more of a pack. We all have such different backgrounds but love each other for who we are and always find a way to laugh and have a good time! I forgot to get a pic with Brandie because she had to head out sooner :(



No comments:

Post a Comment