Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day 29: Fruit Shake

Day 29 of Double Jaw Surgery
I'm nearing 30 days, at which point, I'll switch my posts to every 2 days or more since there's not much to report these days.

I've had an incredibly lazy morning and watched show after show lounging around. I was happy to finally make a fruit milkshake! I used to make a shake almost every morning because it was filling (with all the ingredients I put in mine) and it's fast.

Milkshake consisted of:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Frozen Blueberries
- Frozen Peaches
- Peanut Butter
- Honey
- Oats
- Milk

I blended it all up and it was delicious and a lot! Had no problem drinking it besides some of the oats getting stuck between my braces, nothing that a swig of water can't fix.

Opening Wider

Within just 3 days, I'm able to open my jaw bigger than Day 1 of my bands off. Yay. Just gotta continue practicing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment