Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 24: Missing Singing

Day 24 of Double Jaw Surgery

It was a pretty calm Sunday today. Started with church, furniture shopping, and then met up with friends for a movie. Today, in particular, I realize how much I sang normally. You don't really notice that until you can't really do so with a shut jaw. For example, worship today in church was really great and I normally would have sang my little heart out because I really loved the songs; I sing each time I'm in the car and listen to my playlist; I sing in my apartment when I play music non-stop... Let me clarify - I like singing for ME.. not karaoke in front of people or on stage.

I spent the good afternoon of the day checking out some furniture stores to get some inspo. I've lived in my apartment for a little over a year and the walls continue to be bare. It was nice to shop around - didn't walk out with anything - but it definitely inspired me to spruce up my place.

The evening looked to be boring and I didn't feel like sitting at home alone. I reached out to a bunch of friends to see if they wanted to check out a new movie that released and 3 of them were free to hang! Yay! It was their first time seeing me physically since surgery and it was nice for them to notice the changes and be happy for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment