Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 12: Self-reflection

Day 12 of Double Jaw Surgery

Self-reflection
My life nowadays is not very exciting where I have something to blog about every single day. This does make me think about how how we lead our lives and what we make of it. Sure, I can't do much right now, but I could certainly use this downtime to watch all the sermons I've been missing out on, watch all my purchased Creative Live course videos (if you don't know about this, get on it!), read all these books that have been left just sitting neatly on my desk, plan out to go on a mission trip, write hand-written letters/cards to my friends and family, seriously think about re-launching my photography business, and whatever else. Shut off the TV and do some self-reflection. Alas, this blog is not about my dreams and aspirations since most of you are strictly here to view my progress in pictures, riiiiight?! Well, I shall write about whatever I feel and hope you enjoy it :)

Other than that.. look at my photo above! My face is slimming down considerably and it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet! I am so happy with my profile. Day 14 will be a big post on the 2-Week update with comparison photos of my face and body from swelling and slimming down.

Dreams
I've been having a lot of dreams lately about opening my jaw, chewing on steak, talking normally, etc. Then I wake up and Biggie's "It Was All a Dream" crosses my mind. Le sigh. I'm not complaining, but I'm definitely counting down the days of getting my bands off. My jaw is becoming restless and tries involuntarily to move. Not only that, I'm really looking forward to a good brushing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment