Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 26: Cut Wire

Day 26 of Double Jaw Surgery

Today is very, very short and sweet. When the surgeon adjusted my upper jaw by breaking it into 3 pieces, he had to cut my wire on my braces so the pieces would move. The cut was made on my upper left corner near my canine and the end of it kept poking and catching the inside of my lip. Very annoying and sometimes painful. So I made an appointment at my ortho to get it clipped or shaved down.

When I arrived at the ortho office, everyone was so happy to see me :) My orthodontist, Dr. Ghatri, and all the assistants came over to check out my new face and were really happy for me. It was so nice to see their excitement. They ended up clipping the wire down to the surgical hook and shaved it down too. No more snagging!

Told ya this post was short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment