Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 13: GTI & Chai Latte!

Day 13 of Double Jaw Surgery

Slept in today after yesterday's rainy day. Had the usual breakfast of 2 Ensures and downed a glass of Prune juice (started this daily since Day 11). I noticed that these progress photos I post at the top of each post don't exactly reflect what I see in the mirror... In the mirror, I appear a tad more swollen.. I think, maybe... maybe not lol! But either way, it's still a vast improvement. Quite happy about the progress!

GTI Love
I mentioned in an earlier post that my car and I have gone through it, "it" being an accident that cost a little over $15,000 in repairs total (all paid by insurance.. and why it wasn't totaled beats me). Well I received an e-mail yesterday that the last part that needed to be replaced (part of my tail lights) finally came in the mail after over a month on back-order, so I headed to the body shop to get that done. After that, I headed to the car wash to give it some lovin' after sitting in the parking garage for so long and the rains lately. I'm a clean freak in general. I like everything neat and tidy - part of my Type A personality. It felt wonderful to have her nice and clean and I wiped her down too so no water spots appear haha.



Chai Latte
After I returned home, I strolled around the neighborhood and decided to treat myself to some deliciously warm Chai Latte. I haven't consumed any other beverages besides Ensure, water, apple juice and prune juice.. so a nice warm latte was quite a treat indeed! I had no problem drinking it out of the cup's cover either. I briefly thought about purchasing coffee-flavored drinks, but then I thought about the extra caffeine and how I can't exactly burn the extra energy off. So nevermind!


TOMORROW IS DAY 14! STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment